Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Blog #2 A fun night out with friends.



This picture was taken on a night at out at the Dublin Pub. We went to watch a friends band play. This picture was posted and viewed by all our friends and families. Mandy and I took her four kids, my two kids and another friend, Tammy's daughter. We all had such a great time. I feel by changing the picture to black and white it would place a bigger focus on the kids and the owner, who are in the picture. The picture is already kind of dark, so I think it would lose it's fun characteristics. If I was to give the picture a name, I would name it "A fun night out with friends".  I don't think it would change the perception of the picture. The title says it all. All the kids get a long great. They had a lot of fun. Their picture was photobombed by the owner of the Dublin Pub.


2 comments:

  1. How fun! We love the food at the Dublin Pub. I agree that changing the color to black and white would eliminate some of the focal points that are in the color image, due to the already dark background behind the colorful bunch of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at all of our babies! This pic explodes with having a good time. These are memories that our kids will take into their adulthood.

    ReplyDelete